May 20, 2009
Some things that I like:
- playing hockey with my husband B on our old-school Playstation.
- B high-fiving me when I “check” someone in our hockey video game.
- laughing uncontrollably over the silliest/simplest things with him.
- Yogurt Story, enough said.
- consistency and honesty in friendships.
Some things that I do not like:
- summer heat and humidity.
- that even with enough sleep at night, I’m still really sleepy in the mornings.
- worrying about finances.
Some things that I am doing right now:
- enjoying the silence in the halls – it’s definitely summer break.
- listening to some Shawn McDonald and hearing encouragement.
- relishing my break from school work, which will come quickly enough.
- exercising my matron-of-honor duties for a good friend.
Some things that I look forward to:
- turning twenty-seven years old this summer.
- going to Seattle to visit family & meeting my niece for the 1st time.
- getting to celebrate our 3-yr wedding anniversary in June.
- seeing B’s parents when they come back into the country.
- tackling my first graduate-level class in July.
One thing I am learning? Christ alone.